TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR THE WINE-DRINKER:
1. Never drink wine on an empty stomach!
2. Never eat sweet dishes before drinking!
3. Pay attention to the temperature of the different
types of wine!
4. Always drink wine slowly, prudently!
5. Enjoy the bouquet of the wine in small sips!
6. Always drink fine wines neat!
7. Be temperate in drinking wine!
8. Wine tastes better if you eat while drinking!
9. Be fond of wine but also be stronger than wine!
10.Give one thought for a moment to the toilsome,
hard work accumulated in a glass of wine!
"When we overdrink wine, we can
fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let’s all
drink wine and go to heaven!"
Lots of people enjoy wine . . it’s good for the arteries.